Wednesday 25 July 2007

Day Seventy Two...

Been too busy recently to be checking into blog land so I have a bit of catching up to do. I've been putting in a lot of hours and effort recently and the last thing I want to do is sit in front of my computer when I get back. I working through the night again tonight and feeling guilty about the fact I haven't posted much recently.

Thursday was a fairly straight forward day at work, I cycled as seems to be the norm now. My new GPS bike computer was delivered to work and I installed it before cycling home. I haven't managed to get the heart rate monitor part working, but the rest of it is great. My cycling seemed to get a little harder towards the end of the week as I got more tired, however my legs are holding up well.

I've just been asked to work through the night tomorrow (Friday) so I'm not to pleased, but it will pay for the GPS.

No comments: