Saturday 10 November 2007

Day One Hundred and Eighty Two...weigh in

This weigh in marks 1/2 a year on Lighterlife.

Forgive me if I sound smug... I have completed 6 months of this crazy diet without ever cheating. There have been ups and downs, but I've managed to focus and stay on track.

This week's weigh in showed another loss of 5 pounds. In total I have lost 136 pounds. I now weigh under 15 stones. With any luck I will lose another 4lbs this week and maybe go through the 10 stones lost barrier.

I am delighted.

As part of my plan to cycle up Alpe d'Huez I decided to splash out and buy a road bike. My mountain bike is not the machine I want to go up these alpine roads on. I bought a Wiler Mortirolo as it fitted me very nicely and was, quite frankly, the best looking bike in the shop. I'll post a picture soon.

I took it for a few laps of Richmond Park and it's gorgeous to ride. However, I was a bit cold at the end of the trip so I guess I'll need some warmer cycling clothes. Obviously I have none that fit me anymore.

No comments: