Saturday 10 November 2007

Day One Hundred and Seventy Five...weigh in

After a 3lbs loss last week I was hoping for a bigger loss this week and I got one. It was back to 5lbs. I am really hoping for big losses at the moment. I am hoping to get into management before xmas so that I can have a slice of turkey on the 25th.

I have now lost 131 pounds.

I have also decided that my final goal on my weight loss journeu is to climb L'Alpe d'Huez on my bike next summer. This will be hard. Very very hard. I have decided to start light training immediately and will make this training a lot more extreme once I am eating again.

The Tour de France go up Alpe d'Huez on the 23rd of July and I'd like to try to do it on the day before or the day after. This does not give me a lot of time to get fit. The weight loss will simply not be enough. I'll have to rebuild my fitness and my muscles from scratch.

No comments: