Tuesday 8 May 2007

The Last Supper

Tonight is the night I visit my Lighter Life counsellor to get my first food replacement packs. I'm pretty nervous. I'm not worried about the counselling, but am anxious as to what living for months without food is going to be like.

I am a very socially active person and this is all centred around food and drink. In the next two weeks I have four work occassions that involve celebration drinks and food. There are also two away days involving lunch.

I think I am going to have a hard time adjusting to this.

As I mentioned earlier, I ordered a new lens. I am now playing 'watch the postman'. I can spend weeks deciding what to buy, but when I press the button I expect it now.

Anyway, I'd better go and cook my last meal. It's a treat tonight. Fajitas.

No comments: