Thursday 31 May 2007

Day Twenty Three...

Another good day. As I've said before, work really does make it a lot easier for me. Although it makes my blog dull, I just hope I can keep saying "another good day" for the next 5 months.

I caught up with a friend via instant messaging tonight. He's in Australia so our online times don't cross as much as I'd like. I always get a sense of guilt when we do chat as we're really good mates but don't talk nearly as much as we should. The last time I saw him was at his wedding in Perth in 2003. Since then he's has a child I've never seen. I'm itching to head back and say hello. I met a cousin at a funeral recently who also lives in Western Australia. I got on very well with him and promised to visit him later. This gives me the perfect excuse to head out there later this year or the start of the next.

It may just be the perfect holiday after Lighterlife.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

My brohter lived in Perth for 5 years and I never quite made it out there. One of my fews regrets. I nearly made it to visit him in NZ in February but he went and moved his whole family to Canada in January before I could get there! We're definitely going to catch him there though - travelling next Saturday!!

So - get your ass over to Oz! it will be a lot nicer on that long plane ride when you're slim too - no squeezing into the seats etc.

Don't worry about not having anything exciting to say - just stick to the plan. M ake sure you tell us about your first "have you lost weight?" comment though - they brighten everyone's day.

Lesley x

Unknown said...

yeah I agree with Lesley - focus on your weight and at the end of the year (or early next year) come see us !

Em says that we can do another roadtrip - now wont that be fun! :)

Dave .......