Sunday 20 May 2007

Day Twelve...

Got up early this morning after my father phoned my from inside his pocket. I wrote a list of things I needed to do today. I then noticed the weather was perfect, threw the list away and went fishing.

I caught a 5.5lb rainbow trout within about 20 minutes, and then nothing for the rest of the day. It was great to be out on the sunshine. I have a couple of bottles of water and a peanut bar for company.

I'm off to bed early tonight with a book. I feel a little more sleepy these days. I'm not any more tired than normal, but am definitely sleeping more. Even the missus has noticed, and she's usually fast asleep.

Anyway, a new week starts tomorrow. I hope it's as good as the last one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hya - do you have the green handbook? Our CBT didnt kick in until week 4 as the first 3 weeks people are coming and going then it becomes a closed group after 3, then you start following the weeks in the green book, I find it helpful because after being overweight all my life I can actually see why I got the way I did and of course I hope it will help and prevent me from putting it all back on.