Tuesday 22 May 2007

Day Fourteen... Weigh in

I have now completed week two of the Lighterlife Programme. As expected the second week was much easier than the first. I definitely seem to be getting in the swing of things now.

I walked home from work again tonight as a little more exercise before my weigh-in. With the added walking to my Counsellor that puts today's total of steps to a record 15,488. Which makes me pretty happy. I even ran home from tonight's session, although I was very out of breath when I got home.

Anyway, time to cut to the chase. I lost 7lbs this week. That makes my total loss for my first fortnight 22lbs.

If I'm honest, I don't notice any difference yet. However, yesterday morning my belt went a notch further than normal. I haven't decided whether that's my mind playing tricks on me, or there is a real difference. I'm not to bothered. The scales don't lie, and they're going down.

Also, nobody has noticed anything yet. How much do you have to lose before it's obvious?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started at just under 17 stone size 22 clothes on Mothers day - I noticed myself that within about 3 weeks the clothes were getting bigger so I just tucked in to the next size which I had hanging in the wardrobe,gradually slipping into size 20 then 18 I have now lost nearly 3 stone and so under 14 stone and people are noticing all the time now - I find it embarassing and still cannot take the compliment, everyone is different some people shout to the world and enjoy and others do not I am the latter. My Mummy and Sistor noticed within 2 weeks it went from my face, and of course hubby checked everynight for his missing bits!!! Fantastic weight loss Guinea - I luv to hear and read about other peoples weight loss it is given proof that it works if we stick x ps is Guinea related to the country or the pig? I used to breed Guinea Pigs years ago I luv the little things :-)

Guinea said...

My name is actually the nickname I've carried since childhood. It's a mix up of my surname and has nothing to do with pigs or countries.

At school even my teachers called me Guinea.