Thursday 17 May 2007

Day Nine...

A largely uneventful day.

I had my Lemon Bar at lunch and it was quite nice. I'll definitely get more of these and the fruit bar in next week's pack. However, I was pretty hungry in the afternoon.

Also, for the last two day I seem to have a very noisy belly. There's lots of rumbling down there. I don't know quite what's going on, but I wish it was quieter.

Tomorrow evening I have a night in the pub with colleagues as a thank you for delivering a large project. This will be my first night out drinking nothing but water. Woopee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the joys of the rumbling tummy - unfortunately one of LL side effects and it goes on and on and on - I find the lemon bars although enjoyable are very "windy" I find when I go in the pub with himself Sparling water is better, it goes down well and fills me up. have a nice evening.........