Monday 3 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Eighteen...

I seem to be getting back to my usual sleeping patterns and hace started waking early again. This morning I quickly got up, cycled to work, showered and prepared for my first meeting.

I turned up to find that nobody else had arrived at work yet. I wasn't disappointed as this gives me time to get some work done. I've got an urgent to do list as long as my arm and no time to complete it. I'm guessing I'll have to put in a few extra hours this week. Other than the usual Monday rush it was a pretty good day. I had a meeting with one of the senior managers who couldn't believe that I'd lost so much weight and was still alive.

The cycle in and out of work is getting so much faster than it was. I'm not sure if this is because I am lighter or because I am getting fitter. The clever money would be on both. The speed I take the hills on the return journey is almost twice as fast as my forst attempts.

At home I continued the washing catch up and did a little documentation for work. We've got big announcements on a restructuring in a week, so I have a hard deadline for completion.

Thanks for the positive comments folks, I've had a great week and I'm hoping this one will be the same.

No comments: