Sunday 23 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Thirty Seven...

On Saturday we had a lie in. We had loads of plans for the day, but I mostly sat in front of the computer doing work or in front of the TV watching the rugby.

In the afternoon we went for a little shopping and the missus bought a few pairs of trousers. I didn't see anything I fancied. I also have a problem with spending money on clothes that I don't think will fit me in a month or two. I like to get years out of my clothing purchases.

I also have no idea what kind of clothes I should be wearing. For the last few years all of my clothes have come from M+S or High and Mighty as that's all that fits. Now that I can chose anything I am a bit lost. I need some style counselling.

I've never been really into fashion or style, but I guess I better get a little clued up or I'll look like an arse.

No comments: