Friday 7 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Twenty Two...

Work was as busy as I thought, but very productive. I didn't get everything done, but there's always Saturday and Sunday. There was a weird feeling around the office as it's the last day before the big announcements. These changes are very carefully managed and myself and the other leaders have been very carefully briefed about what we can say and how we deliver our presentations. It's been a very interesting process.

Tonight I came home, did a little on the computer and then watched the first match of the rugby world cup. I was a great match with Argentina beating one of the favourites, France.

We've got a few French mates, so a couple of piss taking text messages were sent.

I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. It all depends on whether the missus goes away in the car or not. I may start to make some modifications to the kayak. I need to fit a battery unit to power my GPS and Fishfinder. However, I have no cordless tools and I have no power in my garage, so I may need to get a new drill. I have to go to Maplin anyway, so if I can find a big one in London I don't have to drive to I'll stock up tomorrow.

I forgot to have lunch today. It wasn't until I was on the way home that I realised I had gone without. As soon as I got home I knocked back two shakes and waited a couple of hours until my last one. It is still a little bizzarre to me that I never get hungry.

No comments: