Sunday 23 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Thirty Six...

I was planning on getting a few things I needed for the kayak and then starting work on fitting some of the bits and bobs. However, I couldn't find any of the things I needed locally. Once I realised I would never get them in London I gave up and decided to go sea fishing. I checked the weather and the tides and decided that Brighton was the place to go.

I packed up my gear and headed south with a couple of bars and lots of water.

On arrival in Brighton I was gutted to see that the sea was much choppier than the forecast had predicted. The marina arms were closed as the waves were crashing over them.

Instead I decided to go for a wander and, quite by accident, founf a chandlers that had the exact things I needed for the kayak. A few minutes later I was leaving with the correct adhiesives and sealants that would fix all the right bits to the kayak.

By the time I got home it was too late to actually fit the stuff, so I watched the rugby and went to bed early to watch a film.

No comments: