Wednesday 19 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Thirty Three... weigh in

Today was my weigh in. I've been deliberately avoiding exercise to see if it will make a difference on my weekly loss. Previously there has been a correlation between no exercise and high weight loss. Whilst this makes no sense it is what the figures say. So this week I got the tube every day and didn't do any extra activities.

This week I lost 4lbs which is fine, but not great. I'm guessing that the exercise or lack of it doesn't really matter. THe plan was to follow last week with a lot of activity before the next weigh in. However, this week looks wet, and I can't be bothered cycling in. So the experiment will have to wait until next week.

My total is now 105lbs. This latst weight loss also brings me into the 16 stones bracket. I used to think that around 16 stones would be a healthy weight, but I am still carrying a lot of fat, so I'll continue to lose for a few stones yet.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Well done mate - the 16's that must be a blast. I'm glad you're still finding it easy. I remember those days too!! Still, I'm enjoying the food challenge more so thats positive.

Keep it up!

Lesley x