Friday 14 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Twenty Nine...

Well, what a week.

Today I got my letter of confirmation stating that I was the owner of the land an all my plans were back on track. This will not be the end of it, and I expect a lot of grief from one particular family member, but legally it's game set and match to me.

It was my first week in the new job. I'm still feeling my feet and not quite sure about things, but so far it's been a blast.

I've been neglecting the blog this week, and also not catching up and commenting on others as much as I'd like. Hopefully I can get some more time to catch up over the weekend.

I'm planning a fishing trip somewhere tomorrow and on Sunday I have to get up early as the missus is doing a sponsored cycle from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle. The route is over 45 miles long, so I am expecting to drop her off and pick her up.

The diet is going as well as it could be and I managed to get to 17 stones on my morning weigh in, so hopefully I can make it into the 16s soon.

1 comment:

Mrs said...

Well done; it seems as if it's all under control. The weight loss is really good!

Keep on, keeping on and hope your other half's cycle ride was a massive success.

Have a lovely weekend - and land on Skye??? How amazing!

Mrs Lxxxxxxxx