Wednesday 12 September 2007

Day One Hundred and Twenty Seven...

At work in the morning I got confirmation that my land deal had been completed on Skye and there is no possibility that I can lose what I though I had. I should get the documentation in the next few days. Apparently it has been legally mine since the start of the month. So, the developer that is drilling bore holes in preparation of a planning application is in for a bit of a shock.

I also met my new PA today. I've never had a PA before, so that'll take a bit of getting used to. I've also been told I must get a Blackberry. I've been resisting one for a year or so, but it looks like I have no choice now.

Now that I am going to work in clothes that fit me the compliments are coming in thick and fast. It's great.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

It's all go with you. I like the idea of you smartening up at work and everyone suddenly noticing that you're 7 stone lighter!! Well done, what an achievement!

Also, great news about the Skye property - you must have felt sick until you knew that it was all secure. It's horrible getting news like that when there's nothing you can do about it until the morning. Well done for resisting foodie temptation.

Glad everything's rosy with you.

Lesley x