Thursday 28 June 2007

Day Fifty One...

Today I've been planning the week ahead. I'm off on holiday next week. Well, when I say holiday, I mean I'm going to visit my dad and will be laying flooring all week. Nobody's idea of a fun packed week, but I kind of looking forward to it. I'm off to the Isle of Skye, so if there's any nice weather, I should have a great time enjoying the fishing.

Then, next weekend, I'm off to a wedding. This will be a strange event. I'll be completely dry, and not eating. One thing is for sure, I am guaranteed to be the designated driver.

On top of that I've got my partner's 30th celebration tomorrow night which is a meal with 20+ folks in Londond followed by a booze up in the Amber Bar. I've been excused from the meal, but will definitely be attending the drinks. I'm sure nobody will notice me just drinking water...

So, unless I get near an internet cafe or get bored enough to post from my phone this is me signing off for a week. I've got 2 weeks worth of food packs since I'll be missing my next session. What I need to do is find a way of mixing them up in serving stations. I need a proper chordless mixer...

No comments: