Tuesday 26 June 2007

Day Forty Nine... Weigh in

Today was a rushed day. I was late getting out of bed, late leaving for home and almost late for my Lighterlife session tonight.

This week I lost another 4lbs. This is a bit on the low side, but the previous two weeks losses have been massive, so I'm still happy. My weight loss has now hit the heady heights of 50lbs.

50lbs doesn't seem like a lot of weight to me when I think that my target is around 150. However, if you try to lift 50lbs it is a huge amount of mass. It's the same as 90 packets of butter or almost the equivalent of of a sack of potatoes.

So, if I lost so much weight, how come I can't feel it? The most disappointing thing about this diet is that fact that so far, I deel no difference. My clothes have become gradually looser, but there is still no real difference int he way I feel.

Anyway, I'm off to try to think of a way to celebrate my 50th pound being shed.

1 comment:

Mrs said...

Dear Guinea

if it's any consolation, I am only beginning to feel a difference after 4stone (starting weight was almost 15 stone so that's not quite a quarter of me gone).

People don't believe me when I say I don't feel that different but it's true and I can TOTALLY understand your comments. That feeling will come though and you are doing really well! Stay with it.

Just wanted you to know you are not alone!

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxx