Thursday 11 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty Five...

After going to bad late I slept in a little in the morning and walked my cousin to the tube station and gave him all the directions he required to get around London.

I quick tube ride later and I was at my desk. I cleared my calendar so that I could have the next day's afternoon off and got down to some work. I actually managed to get some stuff done! This is an unusual event as normally I am in back to back meetings.

At home at night I was at a loose end. The missus was away with work in Lyon and I didn't want to turn the computer on as it was most enjoyable the night before. In the end I read lots and ended up playing on the Nintendo DS. Although it's a computer at least I wasn't working.

I've been playing a game on the DS which works out your 'brain age'. The lowest you can get is 20 and I have been 21 a few times. Last night I finally made it to 20, so I went to sleep happy.

1 comment:

Pink Icing said...

Hey, brain age 20, lost 8st+, you have a very positive outlook.
Good luck to you