Tuesday 16 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty Nine...

I awoke quite tender on Sunday morning. The fact that I paddled about eight miles (according to the GPS) the day before has left me with a stiff chest and arms. However, it was great to do some hard exercise. I'm surprised I can do that much physical exercise on such low calorie intake, but it seems the body can take a lot of abuse.

I mainly caught up with the washing and a bit of work over Sunday and didn't do anything to exciting at all. The missus left around 2pm to go away on holiday with her mum so it looks like I'll be on my own for the next few days again.

In the old days, if the missus was away that would definitely mean I'd be ordering in pizza most nights. That's not because I can't cook, but because I liked eating masses of unhealthy food. Nowadays the thought hardly enters my head.

Here's a shot of myself on the kayak with my first kayak caught pike.

No comments: