Monday 8 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty One...

My brother arrived with his nephew just in time to watch the England against Australia rugby world cup match. I was amazed to see that England beat on of the main favourites for the competition. Whilst this was going on my brothers 3 and a half year old son played noisily with some radio controlled cars we got as a Christmas present. To be honest they are perfect for him.

After the game we popped outside to play rugby which was great fun until the wee fella got a gentle ball on the nose. Many tears later he decided it was time to go back inside and play with the cars again.

The missus made dinner and I excused myself whilst they ate roast chicken. Afterwards we put the toddler to bed and watched another shock in the rugby as France beat New Zealand.

The rest of the evening was spent chatting and catching up. I hadn't seen my brother since early July and that was at least 50lbs ago so he was pretty amazed at my weight loss. Eventually we went to bed quite knackered. Kids really can be quite demanding.

No comments: