Sunday 14 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty Seven...

After work on Friday I got everything ready for a fishing meet at the weekend. Myself and a bunch of like minded kayak fishers have decided to meet up at Lowestoft for a few days fishing. I'm only going for the Saturday and I want to get as much out of it as possible so I prepared everything for the next day.

I made sure the batteries for the GPS and VHF radio were fully charged, I put the roof bars on, packed spare clothing and loaded the car with the fishing gear.

Just about when I had finished this the missus came in from her France trip. After a brief chat we both decided it was time for bed. She was knackered after her trip and I was trying to get as much sleep as possible before my early rise. As usual all my clothes were lined up in the spare room to ensure a quick get away.

On the diet front it was just another week of business as usual.

No comments: