Monday 8 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Forty Seven... weigh in

Today was my weigh in. This was my first for a fortnight since the last one didn't quite work out.

I popped along to the session and met with the counsellor who couldn't have been more apologetic. Apparently the locum had some emergency surgery and all the other counsellors int he area were at a conference so nobody could step in on the night.

I explained that I wasn't too bothered as I had some spare packs. I guess in hindsight I could have complained about the loss of counselling for a week since that is part of the fee. To be honest I can't be arsed. The rest of the programme has been so good for me that it seems churlish to complain about this incident.

My loss was 11lbs over the last two weeks.

That brings my total loss to 116lbs. Over the last 21 weeks my average weight loss has been 5.5lbs a week. Of course this figure is buoyed by the larger early losses, but is still very impressive.

No comments: