Monday 8 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty Two...

I awoke around 0700 as my nephew came in to wake me up so we could watch racing cars. It was the Chinese Grand Prix and he was terribly excited. Since I like Formula 1 I was happy to indulge him and we watched it together.

After it was done and we were washed and fed we went to Decathlon to get some gear. I wanted to warm weather gloves and a waterproof jacket for cycling to and from work through the winter. I also wanted to get new lights, but they didn't have anything I fancied. I also picked up a new tent as they were remarkably cheap. We usually go on holiday to the continent once or twice a year and the one we have, although excellent, is a faff to put up and take down. This new one takes 2 seconds to put up and about a minute to pack away. It couldn't be easier.

Once my brother had gone home I did a spot of work on the computer and then watched Scotland get beaten by Argentina. I was a bit disappointed as I though Scotland should have played much better than they did.

No comments: