Monday 8 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Thirty Nine...

First of all I should apologise for not updating the blog for ages.

A mixture of my new job and the missus being unwell has meant that this has had to take a back seat for a fortnight. However, I'll do my best to fill in all the details.

Monday was the usual hectic start to the week. Again the weather was crap so I didn't cycle in. I haven't been to work on the bike for a while and am really missing it.

I am starting to find my feet at work and am only just realising how big my world is getting. At forst I thought it was just a little extension to my existing role, but no, this is much larger. I had my first board meeting this week and I have to say everyone was most welcoming. I got a few, "it's about time" comments, which cheared me up and made me feel less like a fish out of water.

No comments: