Wednesday 10 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Fifty Four... weigh in

My cousin arrived last night on a flying visit. He's in town to pick up various visas for a round the world journey he's planning. We stayed up late and chatted and looked at photos. It was great not o have the computer on and be working for a change.

My weigh in was pretty uneventful. I was disappointed to only lose 2lbs this week. This is my lowest loss so far. As I want to be finished abstinence by the New Year I don't want any more weeks like this. I am now exactly 16 stones and have lost a total of 8 stones and 6lbs. This is a great total, and I'll be focusing on that rather than my measly loss.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

8st 6lbs!!!! That is such an amazing achievement and one you should be so so proud off.

Don't focus on the 2lbs loss, any loss is fantastic, and it's still coming off. Everyone has weeks where they don't lose much, no matter how well they stick to the plan. So, as you say, focus on what you've achieved & how much better & fitter your feeling.

Keep it up, your doing great.

Amanda x