Wednesday 17 October 2007

Day One Hundred and Sixty Two...

I had my skipper course after work today and I was thoroughly looking forward to it. Unfortunately I couldn't find my notes. After a long search at home before going to work and a fruitless search in the office I went along sheepishly without them. I muddled through the class this evening. We learning about tides. This is the key thing that I want to learn from the course as it is what affects me the most from the kayak.

It was very interesting and I got most of the information I need.

Unfortunately it is continued next week and I'll be in Athens so I'll need to catch up later.

I've booked a few days away next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to go and watch Aberdeen play in Greece in the UEFA Cup. I've supported Aberdeen since I was very young and this is the first time since I've been employed that we've made it any distance into European competition.

No comments: