Tuesday 9 October 2007

No Longer Obese.

I forgot to mention something in my flurry of posts last night.

After my last weight loss I am now no longer obese. My BMI rating dropped below 30 and I am now only overweight.

It's just a little thing, but I guess it makes me realise that I am far closer to the end of this journey than the begining. That, coupled with the ever decreasing size of my wardrobe is really firing me up to finish this thing.

My current estimations put me finishing right about Christmas. This is later than I originally wanted and will force me to make some hard decisions around what I want to do with food and alcohol on Christmas Day and New Year.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well done on no longer being Obese, your doing so well.

I'm hoping to finish in December/ Christmas time too & I think it'll be difficult but I'll hopefully feel that I've worked too hard to let it go over a a few days. I'm hoping to have some turkey & veg & luckly I'm non-fussed over potatoes. I'll have to wait & see if I get there first.

I'm sure you'll be at target by Christmas, as it's amazing what you've done since starting. Keep it up.

Amanda x