Wednesday 15 August 2007

Day Ninety Nine...

Another early start today. I thought I'd get some time at my desk before the day's meetings started, however my colleagues had other plans. I spent about 15 minutes at my desk all day.

I have so much work to do with the impending restructure and no time to do it. I;ll be working from dusk 'til dawn for a couple of months. Hopefully it will all be worth it.

The rain over the last few days added to last week's knee pain has meant I haven't been on the bike for over a week. I miss the activity and the fun of my morning dash to work.

I'm aranging a trip up to Skye next week. I'm taking the Kayak and all my camera gear, so if the weather is good I promise there'll be some decent photos. I'm looking forward to getting away from work, but at the same time I'm apprehensive that the timing is wrong. Things are changing so fast that I feel the need to be in touch with the office at all times. However, family is more important and I need the rest, so Skye wins.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Guinea - looking forward to he piccies - hope you get great weather!

Well done on your loss. I know it's a pain when you don't do as well as you'd ideally like to in your daydreams but 80lbs is brilliant. You'll be there in no time.

Hope the knee improves quickly and you can get back on the bike soon.

Lesley x

Mrs said...

Echoing Lesley's comments!

Well done for the promotion and the high profile in the staff mag!!

Have a lovely time in Skye and looking forward to the pics, too.

Mrs Lxxxxxx

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the 80lb loss, that's amazing and also congrats on the promotion.

Have a fabulous time in Skye and looking forward to the piccies.

Amanda x