Tuesday 28 August 2007

Day One Hundred and Ten...

We left Sky around midday and drove to Inverness. We went as fast as we could so that we could get some shopping in. I bought a couple of pairs of trousers in a sale. They are over a size too small for me, but I know I'll be in them soon enough. At a tenner a pair I couldn't turn them down. I haven't actually tried them on yet, but I may do later, just to see how much I have to lose to get in them.

After we'd got what we wanted we left Inverness and drove north to Alness to stay the night at my mother's. If I'd gone all the way to the Highlands and not popped in I'd have been in the bad books.

We played cards and scrabble most of the night before going to bed around 1130. We had an early night as we knew we'd have to be up and out the door for the long journey to London the following morning.

No comments: