Sunday 12 August 2007

Day Ninety Six...

As you can imagine, I slept very well last night. I did wake up with fairly sore chest and shoulders this morning after the previous day's excertions. I've pretty much done nothing all day except sit in front of my computer. I was either catchig up on work email or playing Civilisation. So not the most interesting of days.

A mate came round on his bike asking if the missus or I fancied a run. I declined, but the missus went along. She arrived back after covering about 20 miles, so I'm glad I didn't go - with my chest and shoulders I'd have been knackered.

Dave, I've got a Canon 30D, with a few lenses. In fact the camera body is probably the cheapest part of the collection. I realised after Lesley's comment asking for photos that I rarely post any on here. At the moment Kayaking and photography aren't mixing until I get a waterproof housing for the camera. However, I really should make an effort to get more pictures on here and liven it up.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yeah, more photies - we loved your piccies from Scotland!

I hadn't thought about the water issue in the kayak though - not very bright me....!

It's nice to feel tuckered out from good hard exercise isn't it? To be able to take it easy knowing that you've worked hard.

Have a good week and I hope the scales show an appreciation of all your hard work.

Lesley x

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and would love to see more photos.

Keep up with the exercise, but watch the knee - I didn't do any this weekend, so hoping to make up for it tonight.

Amanda x