Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day One Hundred and Five... weigh in

It's that time of the week again.

My recent weigh in sessions have been disappointing as I've only lost around 3-4lbs. These losses have stabilised over the last 6 weeks and I've resigned myself to that weight. This week I wanted it to be a 4lb loss rather than a 3lb loss as it would take me through the 6 stones lost barrier. The last time I made this wish I failed miserably, so I didn't hold out much hope.

Imagine my surprise, and delight, when this evening I managed to break the 6 stones barrier and a little more. I lost 6lbs, which takes my total to 86lbs. It's been a while since I lost a decent amount that I'm far more upbeat than normal for a Tuesday night.

I'm hoping that this is not an anomaly, and I have returned back to big losses being the norm.

Work was fairly normal, other than going through contracts in far more detail than I would have liked. I finished all the outstanding work I had tom complete before my mini holiday. I'm in the office tomorrow, but had planned to leave around 4pm for Skye. Unfortunately someone has put a meeting in my calendar that goes on until 6pm. It's too important to cancel, but it will badly compromise my journey up the road. It's going to be very late when I arrive in Scotland.

I had a chat with a guy at work today who wanted a bit of detail about how I'm losing the weight. I sent him the address of the blog. So, if you're reading this, go right back to the start and enjoy.

Right, I need to go and pack. I may not get to post for a while, but I'll fill you all in when I get back.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Fantastic news about the 6lbs off. 86lbs is brilliant. I can't believe how matter of fact you are about it!!

Have a great time in Skye Guinea and don't forget the lovely Scottish piccies!!

Newbie - I hope you're suitably inspired by our boy! We are.

Lesley x