Sunday 8 July 2007

Day Fifty Five...

After another lazy morning at my mother's we headed off to the Isle of Skye to see my dad. We arrived in late afternoon and did a bit of shopping in Portree so the missus and my dad had food for the week. My dad never has food in and usually eats in the pub. If you don't bring food, you don't get fed. This is the exact opposite of my childhood when we'd always have lots of fruit and vegetables and well and fresh fish and meat.

He's not been well for a while and hasn't been able to look after the house so we did a lot of work. We were there to sort out the flooring in the house and get a new bed for him. We had a quick look in the flooring shop in Portree and priced a few things up in the hope that my dad would be happy with some of the options.

For the rest of the night we played cribbage before heading to bed relatively early.

1 comment:

Liquid said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I found your blog rather interesting and will bookmark you to check in on your success! :)