Monday 9 July 2007

Day Sixty One...

Oops. I did a bad thing.

We left the hotel in the morning and were heading for the motorway when the missus asked me if I fancied the bike. I said I'd love it, but thought she'd go mental if I bought it. She said to go for it as long as I promised to use it.

This was the last straw and I spun the car around, entered the shop and got the guy to wrap it up. I then fitted the rack and placed the bike on it. I smiled all the way to London as I looked int he rear view mirror and saw it there. I'm really looking forward to getting on it this week.

The rest of the journey was dull and we got back to London around 9pm. After unloading the car I took the bike in the house and gave it the once over to make sure it was in good health. Then I booted the computer to catch up with the blog.

I'm sure I've missed some things from the last few days, but I'll add more information when I remember. I'll also try to remember to add some pictures.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

You sound like you've had a great holiday. All that cleaning, walking, lusting after inanimate objects and country dancing must have worked off loads of weight and shot bucket loads of endorphins into your system - no wonder you're looking and feeling younger.

Great to hear the good news and I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies.

What an understanding wife - not only has she encouraged you to buy the object of your affections she will even give her 'rival' house room!! I'd do the same...I think....

Lesley x

Amanda said...

Just caught up with your blog and congrats on the fantastic weight loss so far. I'm sure you'd have danced off loads more.

Sounds like you had a great time and well done on getting the bike in the end.

Look forward to seeing the photos.

Keep up the good work.

Amanda x