Wednesday 25 July 2007

Day Seventy Eight...

Stayed in bed until lunch time due to the fact I worked the previous night. I then just logged into my work email and cleared a large backlog. I found a place online that was playing the Tour de France live so I managed to watch it. Unfortunately it was in Dutch, but I didn't mind as I could still follow the action.

Later on I popped of to PC World to have a browse. I was after some more hard disks as my storage is running out. Unfortunately they're not very competitive and I'll just order online. While I drove to PC World I noticed a damp patch in the car. This was caused by a gallon of screen wash leaking over the floor in the back. This is a bit of a disaster as the car is more or less brand new.

So, I haven't really done much today, but I still feel tired. There is going to be a long couple for days ahead, so I'm going off in a few minutes to watch a movie in bed and get some kip. I also need to drink a stack of water, I've been very bad today in that respect.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Don't let the water thing slide - as time you goes on ou can become complacent about the water and it does show. Also, if you're titred and thirsty, mmore likely to feel hungry too. I find the days I'm good on water, tend to be the days I feel better about everything else.

Good luck with your tough time at work.

Lesley x