Wednesday 25 July 2007

Day Seventy Five...

Much the same as Saturday...

I didn't do much except watch sport on TV. There was a fantastically exciting Formula 1 race, which is not something that happens too often and a day in the mountains in the Tour de France. This makes compulsive viewing for me.

i had a bit of work to do chasing up the problems I had on Friday at work which should hopefully leave me a bit less busy on Monday.

I also had a look at trying to book a day off this week to go fishing, but unfortunately with my calendar the way it is there is no way I can squeeze a day off. To be honest, the weather is so bad, I expect the rivers all to be unfishable, but as they say, a bad day fishing is always better than a goof day at work.

I've also got an invitation to the launch celebrations of our new product. It's a champagne reception on Friday at 0900. Who's idea was that? We're launching the biggest web product in out company's history that's taken four years to make and the party is at nine o'clock in the morning. Hilarious.

No comments: