Wednesday 11 July 2007

Day Sixty Three... weigh in

Today was the end of my ninth week on Lighterlife. The programme lasts eight weeks for men, but I missed last week's session due to being on holiday. It's all passed very quickly, although my end goal still seems so far away. In terms of time, I am now over one third of the way to completion so I am quite happy to have come this far without deviation.

I'm working late tonight and have my monthly doctors appointment in the morning so I'm not expecting much sleep, however I have the day off and I fully intend to be under the covers for most of it.

Today's showed my weight loss for the last two weeks was 12 pounds. This brings my overall total to 62 pounds.

I was back on the bike to work today and cycled past the missus' work so we could ride home together. It was much the same as yesterday and I sat gingerly on the saddle protecting my sore bits.

No comments: