Wednesday 25 July 2007

Day Seventy Six...

Back to work.

It was, as I expected another busy day. It got off to a bad start with the weather, it was just too wet to cycle so I had to get the tube. Things brightened up when I got ready to leave and found that my jacket is now too big for me. Since I had no other option I went to work wearing what looked like a big tent.

My team has been expanding a lot recently, so today we moved areas within the office. We moved down a floor and into a much bigger space. Unfortunately we left behind a very nice part of the building to something a bit larger and nosier. It all went fine, except for the fact none of us now have telephones. Apparently they forgot to fit them over the weekend. This is a huge pain in the backside. We now have an operations team that cannot be contacted.

I went bowling after work. My local place does a deal where you can play all night for a tenner. My friend and I popped long and played half a dozen games. It was good fun. I haven't done enough stuff with my mates recently and it was quite refreshing to go out and have fun. I was also pretty difficult. They have a McDonald's in there and I was sorely tempted by a burger and some chicken nuggets. I know it's terribly uncool to say you like McDonald's, but trust me, I'd have enjoyed one last night.

No comments: