Monday 16 July 2007

Day Sixty Eight...

I spent most of Sunday in the flat sorting stuff out. I had a couple of letters to write, bank things to sort, things to tidy up. I managed to get most of the stuff done and not much else.

I don't really know what happened with the day but it passed in a relaxing lazy haze. I deliberately stayed of the bike to rest my bits which are doing well now. They are a bit tender as I start my cycle, but any discomfort wears off.

I thought about Lesley's post about the tome of my writing changing recently. This hasn't been any concious decision, but may be a result of my definite will to change my lifestyle and not make the mistakes of the past. I've made a few positive steps recently with respect to my continuing fitness and I'm really motivated to see them come to fruition. My weight is falling off me, although the scales are showing little change this week, and I want to make sure I am mentally and phycically ready for the challenge that is maintenance.

I went to bed early at the end of the day and watched the last 2 episodes of 24. Now I've got a huge backlog of films to watch... It;s funny, I watch little or no TV, but I quite like watching stuff on the laptop in bed before sleeping.

No comments: