Wednesday 25 July 2007

Day Seventy Seven... weigh in

At last. A day with some decent weather.

I got on the bike and really hammered into work today. After not having been on the bike for a few days my legs seemed very fresh and I really zipped along on my way in. It took about 17 minutes to cycle in and at some point in the journey was travelling at just under 30 miles an hour. My GPS allows me to map my route and compare journeys day to day, so it ill be interesting to see how this works out for the weeks ahead. Unfortunately the waether looks bad for the coming days, so my bike may not see a lot of action this week.

I'm working through the night testing this application again. However, this should be the last time before we launch to the public. Normally I like to get a few hours kip before I start, but this time I had my weigh in so that scuppered that idea.

My weigh in was a little disappointing this week again. I lost 3lbs, my lowest yet, for a total of 69lbs. Of course, I am delighted with 69lbs, but I really expected to puch past 70lbs this week for a total of 5 stones. However, it wasn't to be, but I'll definitely do it next week.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi there Guinea - I'm glad you've not been afflicted by some mysterious affliction after all, just the dreaded work/floods etc.

It's nice having something new to read to be honest as quite a few people seem to have gone awol from their blogs recently - must be summer or something.

Anyway, well done on the cycling and keep it up. Don't worry about the slow weight loss, it'll catch up eventually and 69lbs is pretty awesome.

I've had a good week so hope that the scales agree with me this evening. Fingers crossed!

Lesley x