Thursday 19 July 2007

Day Seventy One...

Today was a bit strange. I felt spaced out all day. I have a light feeling in my head. I haven't felt dizzy or sick, but I do feel a little tired.

I went to bed early last night, watched a movie and fell asleep. However, after saying I am sleeping a lot in a previous post, I woke up at 0430 when some friendly Liberal Democrat stuck their leaflet through my door. There is a bi-election here today. I haven't been able to get to sleep since.

It was another busy day at work, with a good fast cycle home. I'm wondering if my spaced out feeling is coming from the fact I am pushing my body on such limited calories. Does anyone else get a similar feeling whilst exercising?

In answer to the comment about the men's Lighter Life programme: Men do 8 weeks of abstinence at a time and are expected to lose the same weight as the 14 week female course. From the literature it's broadly the same as the female group. The largest the group has been for me is 4. It looks like we'll be together for a while as we're all doing well. There have been others come and go, but there isn't really enough men to formalise the start and finish times of each course, so we're happy to see new starers. Now that this group has been together for a few weeks there's a bit more of a group feeling forming and we're getting to know each other a lot better.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I haven't felt dizzy even while jogging on the packs. I do make sure to have a pack before I exercsei though and find that helps.

Keep it up!

Lesley x

Lesley said...

Hope you're alright - it's not like you not to post daily and what with being dizzy etc...

If you're ill, I hope you feel better soon. If you're having a great weekend and are too busy to post, I hope it stays great.

Lesley x