Sunday 8 July 2007

Day Fifty Four...

I went off to Inverness to do a bit of shopping. I needed to get a belt for my kilt so it stays up on my rapidly shrinking waist. I went to the kiltmakers but found they'd tkae it in for me for £15 rather than spend £50 on a belt and buckle. They said I could pick it up before the weekend.

For the rest of the day I mostly followed herself while she perused the shops. I was very good, going ooh and ahh in all the right places. She was a little unsure about which dress to wear at the wedding so she got a new one.

On the was home we stopped off and went for a walk along the River Alness and the Cromarty Firth. I saw a couple of Herons and I took a couple of pictures which I'll post later.

I struggled to keep my mind of food again. Yesterday on the drive up I fancied a burger and today I am missing food again.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I'm looking forward to the herons. After a boating holiday in france last year, when we saw them everywhere but I couldn't get a decent photo of them as the river was so big and everytime we got close enough they flew off (pre digital SLR zoom lense days!), I've developed a bit of an obsession with them and trying to photograph them. Took a great one in Ireland so will see how your piccie compares!!

Lesley x